Hi Marcin

It is happening again. They are running 4 simultaneous Jobs (full). Set a
schedule (of a job that is not running) and the changes are not applied.

Also add a client and the changes are not applied, but if they are in the
.conf

I have these Log:

05-Dec 09:57 srvlnxbacula-dir JobId 0: Security Alert: Too many (32) open
reload requests. Request ignored.
05-Dec 09:57 srvlnxbacula-dir JobId 0: Security Alert: Too many (32) open
reload requests. Request ignored.
05-Dec 09:59 srvlnxbacula-dir JobId 0: Security Alert: Too many (32) open
reload requests. Request ignored.

ps -ef |grep bacula

root       611     1  2 Nov10 ?        14:50:14 /opt/bacula/bin/bacula-fd
-c /opt/bacula/etc/bacula-fd.conf
bacula    4817     1  0 Nov30 ?        00:06:26 /opt/bacula/bin/bacula-dir
-c /opt/bacula/etc/bacula-dir.conf
root      6595  9212  0 10:06 pts/2    00:00:00 grep bacula
root     28168     1 10 Nov14 ?        2-01:36:16 bacula-sd
postgres 28405  6978  0 Dec04 ?        00:00:52 postgres: 11/main: bacula
bacula [local] idle

This Suspects:   postgres 28405  6978  0 Dec04 ?        00:00:52 postgres:
11/main: bacula bacula [local] idle

I must hope that no job is running to restart postgres and bacula-dir and
so the changes will be executed.

November 17 was the last time it happened. and now today.

The funny thing is that a Windows JOB is always involved running that
weighs 2TB, although it was only going for 200GB.