Hello Josip,

Baculum supports restore from copy jobs. It is a function in the
restore wizard that default is enabled. So you can just select copy
jobs and restore from them all or selected files. This function is
available from Baculum version 9.6.0.

If you prefer doing it using Bconsole, you can use Bvfs restore
commands for that. But please be careful with .bvfs_get_jobids command
in version lower than 11.0.3, because there was a bug in this command
with copy jobs:

https://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=2500

Besides that it works well.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 at 08:54, Radosław Korzeniewski
<rados...@korzeniewski.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> wt., 30 lis 2021 o 06:01 Bill Arlofski via Bacula-users
> <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net> napisał(a):
>>

>> It is not the way I would expect or hope the 'copies' option would function,
>> but at least it is "functioning as documented"™  :)
>

> The way my customers are using it is when "originals" are not available for
> restore, then restore from copies works perfectly as expected.
> So, when doing copy for offline, off-site storage, disaster recovery, long
> term, low-cost storage, etc. etc.
>
> It is not perfect and does not cover all use cases you can imagine for sure.
> But do the real work when required.
>
> best regards
> --
> Radosław Korzeniewski
> rados...@korzeniewski.net

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus