On Tuesday 2021-11-30 09:19:51 Marcin Haba wrote:
> Hello Josip,
>
> Baculum supports restore from copy jobs. It is a function in the
> restore wizard that default is enabled. So you can just select copy
> jobs and restore from them all or selected files. This function is
> available from Baculum version 9.6.0.
>
> If you prefer doing it using Bconsole, you can use Bvfs restore
> commands for that. But please be careful with .bvfs_get_jobids command
> in version lower than 11.0.3, because there was a bug in this command
> with copy jobs:
>
> https://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=2500
>
> Besides that it works well.

Thank you for confirming it works on 9.6.x.
I am currently not using Baculum but Bill helped me to find the solution.

In short, the solution is:
1. use "restore copies" to get the list of IDs of copy jobs
2. use "jobid=copyjob1,copyjob2" to select the copy jobs listed in the
   copyjobid column

Regards!

--
Josip Deanovic