Hello Justin,

Thanks for your clarification. I will try to answer in details.

Bconsole installed on the FD host side is not different from any other
bconsole installation. If you search for a password to put in the
bconsole.conf file, you need to look at the Director configuration in the
Director {} resource. In Baculum it is path:

Main menu -> Director -> Tab: Configure director -> Director

If you want to use in bconsole.conf file a connection with using a Console,
then you need to look for the password to:

Main menu -> Director -> Tab: Configure director -> Console

For the password for the Tray Monitor configuration you need to look:

for FD password:

Main menu -> Clients -> [ select the client ] -> Tab: Configure file daemon
-> Section: Director

for SD password:

Main menu -> Storage -> [ select the storage ] -> Tab: Configure storage
daemon -> Section: Director

for DIR password:

Main menu -> Director -> Tab: Configure director -> Console

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)