On 8/2/22 07:16, Adam Weremczuk wrote:
Hi all,

Synology RS1221+ 8-Bay NAS specifically.

Are there any officially supported fairly recent clients and
installation guides available?

If not Synology what other budget NAS brands are supported best?

I have not tried Bacula on Synology, but I can tell you one thing for free: Don't even THINK about trying to run a current Bacula on QNAP. There are obsolete Bacula packages for SOME QNAP models in QNAP's proprietary package format, but absolutely no way to install a current Bacula version. I tried it once and couldn't even figure out how to get a viable build environment set up.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications