On 8/2/22 14:42, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

I've just tried cross-building 13.0.0 for QNAP/ARM: it just took a few
minutes. (I explicitly left OpenSSL out, since I don't use it, so I
don't know if it would work).

Unfortunately I cannot test this at least until September.
I'll happy provide the binaries (of course as-is) if you need them.

Huh. Now I'm curious about how you set up the QNAP cross-compiler and development environment. I couldn't find any useful information on that and QNAP support flatly refused to provide any.

It's only academic curiosity at this point though, as I returned the QNAP NAS because it manifestly could not do the things I wanted to do with it. (Starting with manage it in any sensible way beyond pushing buttons in its point-and-drool web management interface, which I quickly found to be full of You Can't Do That.)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications