Hi Ken,

Am 01.12.2022 um 14:51 schrieb Ken Mandelberg:
Will there ever be support for either OneDrive or Google Drive directly in the community edition?

do you mean to back up data *from* those, or store volumes *to* them?

In either case, it would probably depend on either convincing our "core" developers a lot, or a contribution from someone else. Mostly because today, the "drive" offers are considered to be part of a larger thing with some pretty complex stuff surrounding it -- MS 365 and Google Workspace, of course.

That said, a while ago, my impression was that you could access the drive thingies using WebDAV, which would allow for a pretty lean solution to back up *from* them.

Cheers,

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann