Hello,

I'd simply suggest to keep the Goodle drive or One drive synched on your
local machine.

Then use bacula-fd to backup the synched local folders on your system.

I personaly do it like that, and it's a pretty simple and efficient way to
protect your personal data, even if they're "hosted" by a cloud provider.

Hope it helps.

Davide