Hello Yateen,

Have you already performed the upgrade? Have you checked if the Catalog
version has been updated?
Can you please let us know which platform you are using?
I've checked the update_postgresql_tables script and it includes the
upgrade from version 12-16 or 1014-1022 to 1024.
Are you using packages or compiling from source code?

Best,
Ana