From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 30 January, 2023, 23:27
To: Yateen Shaligram Bhagat (Nokia) <yateen.shaligram_bha...@nokia.com>
Cc: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula upgrade

Hello Yateen,

Have you already performed the upgrade? Have you checked if the Catalog version
has been updated?
Can you please let us know which platform you are using?
I've checked the update_postgresql_tables script and it includes the upgrade
from version 12-16 or 1014-1022 to 1024.
Are you using packages or compiling from source code?

Best,
Ana

On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 1:27 PM Yateen Shaligram Bhagat (Nokia)
<yateen.shaligram_bha...@nokia.com<mailto:yateen.shaligram_bha...@nokia.com>>
wrote:
Hi all,

Is it possible to upgrade bacula version 9.4 (catalog database version 16)  to
version 13 (catalog database version 1024) directly as one step or any
intermediate step upgrades are required?

I tried the direct upgrade, but there is no update_postgresql_tables script for
database version 16 to 1024.

Please advise.

Thanks
Yateen S Bhagat