Hello Lionel,

I added this function to Bacularis.

Later I ported it to Baculum:

https://gitlab.bacula.org/bacula-community-edition/bacula-community/-/commit/f867ed2732d10cbb0e789341fd37a3f905b7db51

Now in the application settings (under gearwheel icon at the top left part
of the interface) are three radio options to set preserving table settings:

1) No time limit (persistent settings)
2) Until end of web browser session
3) For specific time
    Keep table settings for: [2    ][V hours]

Default is selected option 3) with predefined value 2 hours. Users can set
in the input own time setting or use option 1) for keeping settings all the
time or use option 2) to keep it until closing the web browser.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)