I'm looking at replacing 4 different backup systems with a single solution that
can backup Windows (server and desktop), Linux and Unix. Bacula is currently
very high up the list but there's one make or break requirement, which is tape
backups.
Due to the number of systems we need to backup, we need a decent sized tape
library (40+ tapes) that can handle 3 or 4 tape drives and LTO 6 tapes.

Can anyone recommend suitable hardware that will work with Bacula without too
much swearing and cursing being required?

Thanks

Andy Baker