Can anyone please advise on the below queries.

1. Is it fine to configure the S3 bucket as storage in AWS cloud or is it
better to take the backup on local EBS or EFS volumes on bacula master node?

I have mounted the s3 bucket bucket locally on the master and tried to save
the backup files directly on the s3 mount directory. I am getting the
errors while executing the backup job.
Can anyone please guide me to resolve it.

Thanks,
Ramesh