Don't know if this helps, but file and job retention entries you put in the
pool will override any such entries on the client resource. So afaik the
last word on whether a job will be retained is the job retention entry on a
pool resource. Maybe define job and file retention on the pool and see what
happens, as part of troubleshooting.

Robert Gerber
402-237-8692
r...@craeon.net