From: MylesDearBusiness via Bacula-users <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 2:48 AM
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Having difficulty mounting curlftpfs on bacula :
"Device is BLOCKED waiting for mount of volume"

Hello, Bacula experts.

Due to message length limitations of this mailing list, I have been unable to
post the majority of necessary details, which is why I was using my github gist
system to store, apologies for the confusion or inconvenience this caused.  I
just thought it would be more confusing to break up the details into multiple
messages.

The latest after following up on some of Bill's suggestions, I added a second
device in my File Changer and now bconsole shows I am being asked to execute
the "label" command, which is failing.

As a reminder, I'm running bacula-dir under user "bacula" (which does not have
access to the storage mount /mnt/my_backup).
I'm running bacula-sd and bacula-fd under user "backupuser" which has sole
permission to read/write files under this mount.

Please see https://gist.github.com/mdear/99ed7d56fd5611216ce08ecff6244c8b for
more, I just added a new comment with additional details.

Thanks,

<Myles>