Hello everyone,

[SI0202] End of Volume "Backup-test-0050" at 1201665184 on device "test"
(/mnt/test). Write of 64512 bytes got 2912.
Error: Error closing volume "Backup-test-0050" device "test" (/mnt/test).
ERR=No space left on device.

I am having these errors in the volumes lately. I don't relate it to
anything. I have not modified anything in terms of versions of services,
storage configuration, volumes, pools, etc... The volumes are being stored
on a hard disk.
Previously this error did not happen and they were created or purged adding
information in them without any problem.

I started to jump these errors for no reason. Can anyone tell me about this
particular error? I have not found anything in the email list about this
error.

Versions:
Bacula 13.0.3 director, storage and client.
PostgreSQL 16 Catalog

I hope someone can help me. Thanks. Best regards,