On 12/1/23 12:51, Senor Pascual wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

The disk of these volumes is with enough space.The volumes are filled and marked as Full (because I have set the limit with Maximum Volume Bytes).

But I have set it to automatically create a new volume within the same pool. Bacula should not return error because it is full, this is the normal operation of my system and has never given error. It is worth noting that in the jobs that this happens (not always happens, some days yes and some days no) are marked as OK -- with warnings. I have tried to restore that type of job and due to the problem of that volume.

The error itself seems logical and intuitive but with my current system, I do
not understand it.

Thanks, best regards,

"No space left on device" means exactly that. Bacula cannot continue when the
storage location is filled to 100%

Please show us proof that there is space available on the partition where
`/mnt/test` lives.

Best regards,
Bill

--