Hello Alexey,

Thank you for letting us know that it started working. Great to hear.

For Baculum, it is important to have disabled E_DEPRECATED and E_STRICT
errors. Rest of the error types can stay enabled and they are even
desirable to keep enabled for seeing when something is going wrong.

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 16:30, Alexey Chistyakov <typa.lesskee...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Marcin
>
> I didn’t have a php.ini file for the baculum api.
> I created a php.ini file for the api with the correct error_reporting and
> it was fixed.
> Thank you!
> But perhaps I may have new questions.

Yes, I encourage you to do so. We are here to help :-)

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)