On 3/19/24 11:11, Josh Fisher wrote:

Do you remember if you checked for an ACTION="change" event on media
change? That would be sufficient to trigger a launch of vchanger REFRESH
to perform the update slots. It would be a feature of the device driver
and may or may not exist. If not, then there's definitely no way to
automate it and the update slots must be run manually from bconsole any
time a cartridge is inserted (or removed).

Hello Josh...

Wow... I have no idea as it was a very long time ago that I was messing with
these things. :)

It would be interesting if someone currently working with the RDX stuff could
fill in the blanks here. :)

Best regards,
Bill

--