I am a retired programmer, with a small Lan at home; two Nas's, three Linux and one Windows client, and an old LTO3 tape drive. The smaller Nas gets backed up on a nightly basis, while the larger one, being used mostly as an archive, is backed up only as needed. I've been using bacula 9,6.7 with Mariadb as the database. Everything works perfectly. In order to push my learning, I'm thinking of migrating from Maria to Postgresql. My normal backup set has 31 tapes in the catalog; about an additional 15 are used for selected backups. Is there a relatively simple way to move from Maridb to Postgresql? I realize there may be a problem with the difference in column definition. Is there anything else I should consider?

Thank you.

Alan Polinsky