Am 15.05.24 um 16:02 schrieb Rob Gerber:

To manually remove the disk volumes, and associated job and file entries, do a delete operation. Easily done in Bacularis or baculum, (I haven't done it in bconsole though I'm sure it's doable there too). I would have a catalog backup restored BEFORE I performed the delete operation, and I would be very careful to select the correct volumes to delete.

I have to balance things now until we have a new tape drive.

disk runs full ...

Is there an easy way to delete all volumes belonging to a specific Job-ID?

For now I looked it up in Bacularis: check which jobs are on which (disk-based) volume, rm the volume in Bacularis, then rm the corresponding file from disk (in the shell).

OK so far, I am just curious if there is a clever way for that in Bacula.