Mandi! Gary R. Schmidt
  In chel di` si favelave...

>> job involved (in the same pool, i think) start to write down spool to tape.
> MaximumSpoolSize is the total space used in the spool area, by all jobs.

After posting, i've looked more carefully at the log and understod that.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

This als make sense, because 'MaximumSpoolSize' is an SD parameters, and so
cannot be 'job dependant'...

But, now, a question: this mean that in spool data get interleaved too? How
they are interleaved? File by file? Block by block? What block size?

What defined in 'Maximum File Size'? Seems not to me...

> Once that is hit, the spoofles are written to tape, during which active
> jobs have to wait because the spool is full.

There's no way to 'violate' this behaviour, right?! A single SD process
cannot spool and despool at the same time?

This seems a bit strange to me...

Thanks.