On 6/27/24 1:33 PM, Kody Rubio wrote:
I am searching for advice and/or expertise in allowing Bacula to use multiple
tape drives at once.

I currently have two separate jobs that use separate Pools, that run around the same time. Although the second job is always waiting for the other job to finish. While the second tape drive is open, I would like for it to use the second drive and not have to wait for the other drive to be finished.
I also read that setting "MaximumConcurrentJobs = 1" for each will allow this
but I get the same result.

Below is my configuration for the devices:

Hello Cody, what does `status director` show when these jobs are "wating"

What does your Director Storage resource look like?

Best regards,
Bill

--
Bill Arlofski