Good Saturday morning, Bacula-users,

I have recently started a weather/solar station project with a series of
Raspberry Pi devices.  When the time came to have backups, I turned to Bacula.
The Bacula community doesn't provide an Arch64 version.  I am successfully
building it from source (15.0.2).  When it comes to scripts associated with
building binary packages, does anyone here know if the community version
package maintainers publish them?  Any assistance is appreciated.  I do plan to
share this build with the community.

I have downloaded the Amd64 packages and can reverse engineer the debs to get
where I want to be.  Still, it would save me a lot of time and troubleshooting
if the package maintainers have a "make deb-rasp-arch64"-like script already
completed.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

~Jim Richardson

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.