Am 02.08.24 um 10:04 schrieb Martin Simmons:
On Fri, 2 Aug 2024 07:36:36 +0200, Stefan G Weichinger said:

Am 01.08.24 um 18:08 schrieb Martin Simmons:

finds no volumes to migrate

"media list" lists ~40 volumes in Pool "File"

I would still appreciate some help here.

Maybe the problem is the VolStatus?  It must be "Full", "Used" or "Error" to
be considered for migration with SelectionType = "OldestVolume".

Well, the source volumes are in Status "Full", re-checked that right now.

That look OK.

Maybe the job records have been pruned from the catalog?

SelectionType = "OldestVolume" uses this SQL query to find the source volume:

SELECT Media.MediaId FROM Media,Pool,JobMedia WHERE
     Media.MediaId in (SELECT DISTINCT MediaId from JobMedia) AND
     Media.VolStatus in ('Full','Used','Error') AND Media.Enabled=1 AND
     Media.PoolId=Pool.PoolId AND Pool.Name='File'
     ORDER BY LastWritten ASC LIMIT 1;

hmm, some volumes are without jobs on them, right (cleaning up now)

But I did a fresh test:

run backup job to file-based volumes (in Pool "File) successfully

and without touching (or pruning) anythin I immediately started a migration job from "File" to "Daily" after the succesful backup -> no volumes found

strange