>The argument "He is God!" may work with those who believe in God parting seas or doing other cute miracles, but since harmony of faith and science is enjoined upon us, let's look for rational explanations.

"He is God" is not meant to be either an "argument" nor a fundamentalistic response.

It simply states my perspective:

1.  I don't know what happened or why

2.  I don't care what happened...e.g. I do not need miracles for my faith

3.  I will never know what happened....despite what historians might conjecture

I only imply "He doeth whatsoever He willeth."  The circumstance, reasons, etc. are irrelevant to me........personally.  That's all!....no more, no less.

James