"My answer is:  The tutors would be easier to "catch" and interview.  As
well, I would get information as to how a believer who is teaching other
believers is affected since, as Shoghi Effendi has pointed out, the teacher
is benefited more than the student during the teaching activity (yes, I know
that they are only "facilitating")."

The problem, Richard, is that data gathered from such interviews would not
be 'scientific' by definition because you would only be interviewing those
already predisposed to have a positive perception. Science involves the use
of objective data.

warmest, Susan