In a message dated 12/17/2004 10:06:31 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Would the Bahai faith be opposed to Bahais
participating in such services and trying to listen to revelation
through the "inner light"?
We are supposed to "consort with the followers of all faiths in the greatest amity. . . " I have no compunction in attending services in another faith, I decline the part of the service where "members only" are involved - like the Eucharist. That's a personal limitation for me. As to the inner light, well we are drawn to the light and the only light we can experience personally is that inner light, we seek the light elsewhere secondarily.

Regards,

Scott