Gilberto,
    I don't think so. Hikmat, from my understasnding means presenting the Faith from the point of view of timliness and capacity of the listener, as well as using tact. You brought this up earlier yourself, in terms of dialogue with other religions. Holy War is forbidden to Baha'is period. By Holy War is meant the violent spread of the Faith or fighting physically against others who attack us for our faith.
Rich

Gilberto Simpson wrote:
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:46:07 -0800 (PST), John Smith