Yes, it seems to me there is usually more than one perspective available form the Writings on a given topic. I like that. for instance, the famous passage where Bah'u'llah sees tablet in His mind, i do nopt thhink He actually 'sees a Tablet" but He chose that phrase and image to try to communicate His reality to us.