Rumi wrote:

Stay in the company of lovers.
Those other kinds of people, they each
want to show you something.
A crow will lead you to an empty barn,
a parrot to sugar.

This is advice worth heeding:  Look at the dwelling-place of whoever's advice
you are considering.

The counsel of the House was not to "disfellowship" anyone, but to "leave to
their own devices" those "former Baha'is" whose actions are "seriously
destructive."  It is a different way of saying what Rumi said, and is in the
same spirit as Baha'u'llah's counsel in the Iqan.  Take it or not, your choice.
 It's advice that is in the Iqan for a reason.

I am very sorry to see you dragging two wonderful souls' names through the mud.
 Moojan Momen and Terry Culhane are devoted Baha'is and their books are well
worth reading.  I would greatly enjoy their company, and wish I had occasion to
see them more.  I purchased one of Moojan's books for my wife recently, to use
for a book report, and purchased the same book for a local university professor
who is teaching a course on comparative religion.  Terry Culhane's book
addresses a subject that is well worth exploring, the mystic side of the Faith,
and is written very sincerely.

I urge you in all sincerity to try to get ahold of yourself, Ron.  The mind is
a fine servant and a terrible master.  It requires training and guidance, and
not letting it run away with itself and vain musings.  Your comments were way
out of line.

The list I drew from the Iqan was not an exhaustive list.  Every other word in
that Book is a counsel to certitude.  The certitude one feels in the former
Revelations is, by comparison, incomplete.  For one thing, Christianity is
solely focused on oneself, on winning eternal grace.  The worldwide scope of
Baha'u'llah's Revelation, and the Covenant He left us, are all wrapped up with
the certitude available to us as adherents of this new Revelation.

It is very difficult to have a spiritual conversation over the Internet.
Misunderstandings easily arise.  More importantly, knowledge is not easily
transmitted through letters over a keyboard.

I don't think I'm going to say much more now.  I might push you away more than
attract you.

Good luck
Brent