Hi Gilberto

I have been enjoying your discussions with the Baha'i friends, but I am curious what does your signature mean "My people are hydroponic"?

Peace and Unity

Roger

At 01:00 PM 1/17/2005, you wrote:

Subject: Re: Kitab-i-Iqan pgs. 3-4
From: Gilberto Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:32:08 -0500

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:54:53 -0800 (PST), JS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem is that OVER TIME, the True Paradigm created by God, the only
> Creator, gets 'corrupted' (Qur'anic reference) by man. We have egos, and we
> think that we are ourselves are creators. Our minds come up with stories,
> ideas, and paradigms of its own, which always turn out to be 'perversions'
> (Qur'anic reference) of God's Paradigm.
>
> To fix this inherent problem, God renews His Paradigm from time to time.
> Moses, Christ, Muhammad, the Bab, and now, Baha'u'llah.

So in particular, from a Bahai perspective how did the Christian
paradigm get perverted? Which are the main concepts which Bahais think
Christians get wrong, and how did this process occur?

I mean the Bahai writings say that Peter was the designated successor
to Jesus and Paul is spoken of in positive terms. And Bahais quote
from much of the New Testament so it seems like the scriptures are
mostly correct according to the Bahai faith. If the Bible is mostly
sound, what do Christians get wrong?