In a message dated 1/21/2005 9:40:43 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You still haven't convincingly
explained or shown why there would be any morally significant
difference between the "holy wars" carried out under the leadership of
the prophet Muhammad or Imam Hussein and the analagous practices
permitted in the Bahai.
Dear Gilberto,

We do not have analogous practices.

"What practice is a part of proper "holy war" (not its distortions)
which would be absolutely ruled out by the Bahai concepts of
collective security, "righteous" warfare, and hikmat."

Where did the word 'righteous' come from? As I told you before we do not fight in the defense of our religion, period.

"In particular, why would the application of hikmat by limited to
exclude the possibility of "holy war"?"

Because Baha'u'llah said so. It is silly to come up with hypothetical to suggest that Baha'i Teachings are no different than Islam in this respect.

warmest, Susan