Brent, thank you. That's very helpful. Well done. All of that is part of the
context in which I would want my ideas about this to be understood.

I've seen some reputed defenders of the Faith reinforcing the allegations of
detractors, that the Universal House of Justice has drawn boundaries around the
content of our discussions, and I was afraid it might have a stifling effect on
the study of the Faith, detrimental to its progress. What you have said
reassures me.

Jim