Albert Verbrugh wrote:

Wow, Richard! You are Amazing. You are the only person who has seen the
significance of this event. The Baha'i International Community over the years
since 1982 had lot's to say about this. Not to many Baha'is are knowledgeable
to see the significance of this event. the list masters t Bahai_Community
rejected the article because they could not see how it related to the Baha'i
faith.

Regards,

Albert

* * * * * * * *
I agree!  See the following...

lovingly, Sandra

If the Bahá'ís want to be really effective in teaching the Cause they need to
discuss intelligently, intellectually, the present condition of the world and
its problems. We need Bahá'í scholars, not only people far, far more deeply
aware of what our teachings really are, but also well-read and well-educated
people, capable of correlating our teachings to the current thoughts of the
leaders of society.

            (5 July 1949 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi Compilations,

The Compilation of Compilations vol II, p. 272)

"We Bahá'ís should, in other words, arm our minds with knowledge in order to
better demonstrate to, especially, the educated classes, the truths enshrined
in our Faith."

(From a letter dated 5 July 1949 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an
individual believer) (Compilations, The Individual and Teaching - Raising the
Divine Call, p. 28)

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.