I don't feel it's in anyway improper to say the Guardian is drawing a logical conclusion; maybe he is. I just am unable to read his mind in that way, or draw that inference from what he has written. But that might be correct; though I still tend towards the "synonym" approach.

This looks to me to be yet another passage where the Guardian is using the "relativity of religious truth" as a synonym for Progressive Revelation; that there are two aspects to Revelation -- the essence which remains unchanged from age to age, and the "non-essential" part of each Revelation which is subject to change in each Dispensation, as the Master explains in Some Answered Questions. I think Shoghi Effendi is referring to that principle here:

"The mission of the Founder of their Faith, they conceive to be to proclaim that religious truth is not absolute but relative, that Divine Revelation is continuous and progressive, that the Founders of all past religions, though different in the non-essential aspects of their teachings, 'abide in the same Tabernacle, soar in the same heaven, are seated upon the same throne, utter the same speech and proclaim the same Faith.'"

There are plenty of absolute statements in Baha'u'llah's Writings, though I am not sure you are saying there aren't. I don't think that the principle of the relativity of religious truth means that He is asking us to see everything He writes, through that filter. Again, I don't think that's what you're saying. It's just that when the Guardian says that the proclamation of the relativity of religious truth is the mission of Baha'u'llah; that it is a theme of the Iqan; and that it is embodied in the design of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar; I am chary of reading too much into the word "relative". It looks to me to just be saying, what a Manifestation sets as a law in this Dispensation, may be annulled in a later Dispensation. I don't personally view the principle of the relativity of religious truth as a broad statement about the nature of all truth, or even of all Revelation, but only about that part of Revelation that is subject to change by the Manifestation.

Also, I don't know what you mean when you say that "truths are relative to one another." If you get too philosophical, you may quickly lose me.

Best regards
Brent