The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Read the Kitab-i-Adqas and the Will and Testament of Abdul-Baha. It is all
in completely and clearly in there I assure you. Try the indexes. That is
what I did. Best of luck in your research!

Sincerely,
Shamim Bina

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Ian Kluge <iankl...@netbistro.com> wrote:

> The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> Dear Minhaj Khan,
>
> I would truly be grateful if you could provide some references for your
> statement that "Abdul Baha never claimed that the guardianship was meant to
> be a permanent institution [and] The Kitab-i-Aqdas makes it clear that
> leadership will pass from the Aghsan to the people of Baha."
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ian Kluge
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Minhaj Khan" <mak8...@gmail.com>

"Dedicate the precious days of your lives to the betterment of the world". ~
Bahá’u’lláh