The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I thought he lived in Maryland all along. I've heard him say a couple of
times, in interviews and in answer to the question about his political
aspirations, etc., that he does not neccessarly feels he is entitled to the
throne (even though he is a prince) automatically. He always says he will
let the will of the people prevail. I'm most impressed by his excellent
command of the Persian language, even though he left Iran as a child.