From: Susan Maneck <sman...@gmail.com>
To: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 12:47:15 PM
Subject: Re: How will they cope?

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> How do Baha'is become active? Two-thirds is a supermajority, so a
> supermajority of Baha'is are inactive.

This isn't an election. You are probably counted as 'inactive' because
you don't go to Baha'i meetings. Go to any given church on Sunday. Any
day but Easter only about a third of the congregation will be present.
I might add this is much higher than in Europe where maybe 5% of the
members will be present.