The Baha'i Studies Listserv
This is the hadith that you quoted:
* The Holy Prophet (PBUH) observed: "God has bestowed upon me six
favors which the former Prophets did not enjoy:

   I have been endowed with the gift of pithy and perfect speech. I
was granted victory owing to my awe. The spoils of war were made
lawful unto me.
-------------------
Do you really and sincerely believe that kind of rubbish about your Prophet?
You are a sick man if you do. Plain and simple.
As I said, go back and re-read the other ahadith that you quoted and read
them carefully. Most of them are just garbage. They were simply made up and
fabricated decades later for various other purposes.

About 17:95, what it says and you fail to see, is that even if humans become
so spiritually advanced as angels, they will still need a Messenger (an
angel Messenger). So, even if your so wonderful religion succeeds in
transforming human beings to angel equals, they will still need new Divine
Revelation but you choose to be blind to all of that and go back to some
story that someone narrated about that 17:95 verse, etc., etc. And read
18:109 wherein God says that His Words are limitless.

The hadith from Ayasha is in Khazeh's papers and it is as good as any other
hadith that you quoted. Read the Good Book itself, read the Surah of
AAl-ImrAAn. Forget about hadith.

Enough said.