The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I don't have any tricks in my bag, unlike you. I have seen this dozens of
times. Someone pretends to be a Baha'i, or an advocate of the Baha'i Faith,
but then sows the seeds of hatred for other peoples, as if to imply that
this is what Baha'is believe. This is done in hopes that people who don't
know any better will come to that website or blog, read it and think "this
must be what Baha'is really believe." One of my favorites was an article
titled, "Baha'i is the only path to salvation", and in it the author writes
that every other religion is in "kindergarten" and the Baha'is are in
"graduate school." While some Baha'is do make this analogy, they mostly
don't take it that literally and write it with such arrogance as that.