The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Really. What does this look like to you? Let me summarise the impression
this post gives.

I think you may be confused on a couple of points. It doesn't make
sense that you should single out Muslims on this list.
This is hiding behind the Bahais.

I would recommend that you look at what the Bahai Faith's teachings are
regarding the Quran and the Bible. According to the Bahai Faith, the
Quran is the absolutely authentic word of God. And Muhammad is a
Manifestation of God. Bahais love Muhammad just as much as Muslims do.
In fact Shoghi Effendi taught the Bahais that "The mission of the
American Bahá'ís is, no doubt, to eventually establish the truth of
Islam in the West." So you should address your challenges to the
Bahais (not just the Muslims), and the Bahais will rise to defend
Islam.
Bahais as a shield. Matts post are similar. Dont you know how to defend your
own religion against accusations. Its not the Bahais that are being accused
of these things its your religions leaders. I find it a poor choice of
stratergy to bring the Bahais into it. Despite this being a Bahai list it
was directed at Islam. You should learn how to defend your own religion
rather than using us as a shield if that is the religion you really believe
to be from God to not have yet been corrupted to still be held sacred and
true. Otherwise these are just empty words.