The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear Matt, Gilberto

I for one appreciate your presence here. You demonstrate the best
ecumenical spirit, which does not involve soft-pedalling one's own
beliefs, but engaging in dialogue based on person to person respect.
Two of the Bahai members on this list have not shown that spirit, and
this is to be regretted. I am very glad to know that you understand
that this does not reflect anything of the Bahai teachings, but
rather bitterness and defensiveness for which there are historical
reasons, amplified by the enormous volume of anti-Islam material that
is now available and which, by simple repetition, comes to appear
factual.

Sen