The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> List purpose? Excuse me? What is the purpose of a Baha'i studies list? To
> continue to hear from Gilberto that Islam is the last religion, Quran the
> last word, and Muhammad the last prophet of God, again and again, and again?

Dear Iskandar,

I don't think it was Gilberto who raised this issue in the first
place. The list has been disintegrating for weeks and it has nothing
to do with Gilberto. In fact the exchanges between Khazeh and Gilberto
were the most scholarly thing happening on this list.

> Is that the list purpose.
> You know fully well that the list has ceased to be a Baha'i studies list for
> a long time.

At least it was dealing with the Baha'i Faith rather than attacks on Islam.

 I'm just trying to show you and to show all that the list has
> been hijacked by Gilberto and his agenda.

That's not what people are seeing. What they are seeing is a lot of
mean-spirited attacks on Islam on your part.

 As long as Gilberto stays, I seriously doubt if
> there will ever be any issues related to Baha'i studies on this list.

I don't see Gilberto sabotaging serious efforts to discuss the Baha'i Faith.

> Well, I tell you what: I will stick around. If you don't like it, *you* are
> free to leave. How do you like that?

Fine, but you can no longer use the argument that I asked Gilberto to
leave and he did not do so, because insofar as that is true, it is
true for the both of you.

> I have no paranoia towards Gilberto. All I'm saying is that there has been
> no real or serious study of the Baha'i Faith on this list since Gilberto has
> been around.

It has nothing to do with Gilberto. There are others on this list that
have made that difficult.

Susan