The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Abdu'l-Baha refers to this particular HW in one of his oral statements
quoted in Khatirat Habib, and says that it refers to the enemies of God.
The phrase "enemies of God" may include Covenant-breakers, but that's a
slippery slope (because as Firouz rightly says may then be used as a weapon
against this or that group).  I would stick with Abdu'l-Baha's broad
statement that it refers to the enemies of God and leave it at that.