Kebetulan saya ada.

Thanks.

Ipung Rachmaningtyas
-----Original Message-----
From: Ipung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 5:06 PM
Subject: FW: SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome

FYI

Ipung Rachmaningtyas

-----Original Message-----
From: Anita - Embassy of Brazil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Hi all....

The embassy just received this today from the World Health Organization
and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Update on countries and cases:
As of Sunday 23 March, a cumulative total of 386 suspected or probable
cases and 11 deaths have been reported from 13 countries (Canada, China,
Germany, Italy, Ireland, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland,
Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and Vietman). Hong Kong, Hanoi,
and Singapore continue to be the most affected areas.

There's more but i believe you are able to get more accurate and updated
information about it on this wedsite www.straitstimes.asia1.com.sg

The World Health Organization has also written that there are no
reported cases in Indonesia so far, well i can tell you that's a lie.
There is someone in my office and his niece has it, she got it in
Singapore and she has been in the Pondok Indah Hospital along with many
others. So the government here hasn't been informing the public that
there are some cases here, so please be careful.

Also, if you open the website above, you will see that there are 1000
probable cases in Canada, around Toronto area in Scarborough.

Well, this is only to inform you all of what is happening.
Yes... and I do believe our trip to China in May is off. Since there are
800 cases of it in Beijing.

Anita

Kirim email ke