Dear All,

Lg bantu suami nih....

We proudly invite you to our Open House

"Aston Rasuna Residence ", "The 18th Residence Taman Rasuna",

" Rasuna Office Park"  (All in a one place)

Saturday, May 20th,  2006                       10 am - 06 pm
Fruit Festival

Sunday, May 21st , 2006                         10 am - 06 pm
Children Carnaval, Face Painting, Acrobat Show, Magic Ballon,

Castle Bounce, Art & Craft

More information, please contact Iwan 02192873724 or Febri at
021-92733802 or at 0817798026

Thanks,

Regards,
Grace

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.

Kirim email ke