moms & dads.. numpang tanya
adakah yg punya list panti asuhan di jakarta ?
sukur2 kl ada yg punya datanya spt banyaknya anak yg diasuh, dlsb.

Ada kolega dari komunitas sosial lain yg ingin mengadakan kunjungan, mungkin
bisa bantu beri info ke mereka.

Makasih sblmnya...

----- Forwarded by Nyoman RAHAYU/IDJKT04/TDE/AREVA-TD on 05/24/2006 01:54 PM
-----

Hai Dear Nyoman Rahayu,
How is everything with you?? Hope  great.

I need your help. I am looking for a panti asuhan  who are in urgent need of
our help.But has to be in Jakarta.

Can you recommend me any place since my yayasan  wants to visit this month and
donate to them.
The panti should minimum have 75  people atleast and can be more no pbl.

Let me know please.
Tks rgds

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy
the information in any medium.