Maksute Pak Alfin ini "is" nya itu harusnya "was" kan Pak??? bukan ke
Bunda Theresanya lho Mba...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/12/2006 11:24 AM
Please respond to balita-anda

        To:     balita-anda@balita-anda.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [balita-anda] Contoh penggunaan bahasa Inggris yang
baik dan benar
oleh Puteri Indonesia

tapi kalo sekedar pengagum kan ga pa pa pak, ..???? walaupun sudah tidak
hidup lagi alias matte.
seperti banyak orang, yg mengagumi soekarno.... dan rata2 tokoh idola itu
pasti yg sudah TIADA..
(sorry kalo salah persepsi, yg penting ikutan nimbrung...)
---------------

really? I haven't heard cause my speakers are broken...

kalo basa pergaulan, maksute percakapan sehari, memang ndak papa kalo rada
ancur2 dikit.
cuma kalo baca transkripnya, bisa bikin bingung yang ndengerin juga siy.
my
admirer is mother theresa....masih hidup ya....heuheuheuheu...

anyway, mudah2an basa inggrisnya bisa lebih baik lagi yak.
buat para calon putri2 lainnya, ayo mulai kursus lagi, mumpung masih
liburan
(apa hubungannya coba...kekekkeke)

On 7/12/06, yesi purnaningsih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Iya bener mbak astuti,
> misalnya untuk acara formal begitu sebaiknya sih inggrisnya jangan parah
> begitu.
> kok bisa yah kepilih putri indonesia, pdhl putri indonesia sebaiknya
> org indonesia asli kan??? (menurut gue lohh)

,"
DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of
the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original
message and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer
system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to our official business.

menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Any personal views or opinions stated are solely
represent those of the company.

If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender immediately.
Please also delete this message and
attachments if any from your computer.

Kirim email ke