To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:54 AM
Subject: ezmlm response

balita-anda@balita-anda.com mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

Here is a list of the command addresses supported:

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To get an index with subject and author for messages 123-456, mail:
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

send an empty message to:
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

for example "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", just add a hyphen and your
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- Administrative commands for the balita-anda list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message including any of its attachments from your system. Any use, review, reliance or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of PT Astra International Tbk and should not be construed as the views, offers or acceptances of PT Astra International Tbk.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or the entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message including any of its attachments from your system. Any
use, review, reliance or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The
views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of PT Astra
International Tbk and should not be construed as the views, offers or
acceptances of PT Astra International Tbk.

menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke